Chat: Sugar Ray Leonard, Alfonso Gomez
The Contender begins its third season Tuesday, September 4 at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN. Once again, 16 supermiddleweight boxers will fight for the $1 million purse and the title of The Contender Champion. The show will air nine episodes, including a 2-hour finale live from the Fleet Center in Boston.
Gomez finished third in the show's first season. His record as a professional is 17-3-2. He is scheduled to fight Ben Tackie for 10 rounds at the Home Depot Center live Tuesday, Oct. 16 during an episode of The Contender.
Send your questions now and join Leonard and Gomez on Friday at 1 p.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton