Chat: Sugar Ray Leonard, Alfonso Gomez
The Contender begins its third season Tuesday, September 4 at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN. Once again, 16 supermiddleweight boxers will fight for the $1 million purse and the title of The Contender Champion. The show will air nine episodes, including a 2-hour finale live from the Fleet Center in Boston.
Gomez finished third in the show's first season. His record as a professional is 17-3-2. He is scheduled to fight Ben Tackie for 10 rounds at the Home Depot Center live Tuesday, Oct. 16 during an episode of The Contender.
Send your questions now and join Leonard and Gomez on Friday at 1 p.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB