Chat with Deanna Favre
Favre was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 35, just a week after her brother died. Her book chronicles not only her bout with cancer, but also her struggles as a single mom and her marriage to Brett Favre.
Deanna founded the Deanna Favre Hope Foundation to help provide assistance to women who are underserved or underinsured in their battle against breast cancer.
Send in your questions now, then join Favre on Wednesday at 1:15 p.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB