Chat with David Cornwell
Vick faces up to five years in prison when he is sentenced Monday for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy that operated on his 15-acre property beginning in 2001.
Cornwell has over 15 years experience as a lawyer in the sports and entertainment industry. In 1987 he commenced his career in sports as Assistant General Counsel for the National Football League. Since 1987, he has provided legal and strategic business advice to the leaders in the sports and entertainment industry.
Cornwell has served as the primary counsel for Leigh Steinberg, Jeff Moorad, Eugene Parker, Dan Fegan and Michael Gillis - agents who represent players and coaches in the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League.
Send your questions now and join Cornwell right here on Monday at noon ET for all the answers.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz