Chat with David Cornwell
Vick faces up to five years in prison when he is sentenced Monday for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy that operated on his 15-acre property beginning in 2001.
Cornwell has over 15 years experience as a lawyer in the sports and entertainment industry. In 1987 he commenced his career in sports as Assistant General Counsel for the National Football League. Since 1987, he has provided legal and strategic business advice to the leaders in the sports and entertainment industry.
Cornwell has served as the primary counsel for Leigh Steinberg, Jeff Moorad, Eugene Parker, Dan Fegan and Michael Gillis - agents who represent players and coaches in the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League.
Send your questions now and join Cornwell right here on Monday at noon ET for all the answers.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB