Chat with Paul Shirley

Auto Update: Off
SportsNation
Welcome to The Show! On Thursday, basketball veteran, and ESPN.com contributor, Paul Shirley will be by to chat about anything on your mind.

Shirley has been documenting his professional basketball career with his ESPN.com journal "My So-Called Career." He recently wrote about his experience rehabbing an ankle injury over in Spain. He also wrote about his team's latest exciting win.

Shirley's book ''Can I Keep My Jersey?'' was released earlier this year. He provided ESPN.com with an exerpt from the book.

In his chats, Shirley hits on all subjects, from sports to music. You want to know what he's listening to while chatting? Ask him and he'll tell you. He'll also tell you his top 10 albums of 2007.

Shirley has played for 13 pro basketball teams, including three NBA teams -- the Chicago Bulls, Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns. He has also played in Greece, Spain and Russia, and has spent time in both the CBA and ABA.

Send your questions now and join Paul in The Show on Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET!

Shirley Archive: Chats | Columns

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.