Chat with MLG's John Nelson, Sundance DiGiovanni
Nelson is responsible for overseeing the rules, regulations, tournament structure, scheduling and growth of the league. An avid competitor himself, Nelson is motivated to ensure competitions have a fair and equal playing field. Nelson also plays an important role in creating rule sets for all MLG games, setting the standard for how video games are played competitively.
DiGiovanni co-founded Major League Gaming with Mike Sepso in 2002, and now serves as MLG?s Chief Brand Officer. With a vision to combine his lifelong passion for gaming and his deeply competitive nature, DiGiovanni helped grow and expand MLG to the masses. In addition to his management responsibilities at MLG, DiGiovanni also served as a gaming expert and TV personality for several television networks and the MLG television show.
Send your questions for Nelson and DiGiovanni now and join The Show at 3:30 p.m. ET to chat with them on Tuesday!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB