Chat with NASCAR driver Sam Hornish Jr.
Hornish makes the switch to the Sprint Cup full time in 2008 after having spent the first eight years of his racing career in the IRL. Hornish will race the No. 77 car for Team Penske.
As an IRL driver, Hornish won the points championship in 2001, 2002 and 2006. He also won the Indy 500 in 2006. In his time in the IRL, Hornish won 19 races and 12 poles.
Send in your questions now and join Sam for the answers on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. ET.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz