Chat with Major League Gamer Karma
Jackson is a member of the professional gaming team, Triggers Down. "Karma" recently joined Triggers Down with hopes of taking home his second National 4v4 Championship and first for his new team. Karma is the 2006 MLG 1v1 National Champion as well as the 2006 MLG 4v4 Champion. Known for his incredible individual skill, Karma brings veteran Championship experience to upstart Triggers Down.
Send your questions for Karma now and join The Show at 4 p.m. ET on Friday!
Buzzmaster (4:04 PM)
Karma will be here shortly. Keep sending in your questions.
Karma (4:16 PM)
Casey, Apple Valley, Minnesota
How do you feel about joining a team with good enough experience to make it to the championship and possibly win a tournament?
Karma (4:18 PM)
It feels new. It feels like I get to start over again. I tasted victory before and I want to taste it again. I love this feeling.
Tanner DeForest: Warren Michigan
how did you get into MLG
Karma (4:19 PM)
I onto into MLG in 2004. I went to locals with my brother and cousin. I heard about this MLG torney in LA and I got distroyed. After losing so bad in 2004 it lit a fire under me. In 2005 five I came back and placed third and that was my start in MLG.
Joe From Cleveland
How ru and Triggers down doing so far? Lan wise and chemistrey
Karma (4:21 PM)
Chemistrey wise, I love these guys. Playing wise, it's hard to practice with them because I live in CA and they don't. We getting the chance to play with each other now and I'm very excited about it.
Danny: (Lodi, California):
First off I'm a big fan of you Karma. Do you think your better off with Triggers Down instead of Carbon?
Karma (4:21 PM)
Karma (4:23 PM)
I do think I'm better off with Trigger Down but I love Carbon. This is the first time I chaned teams in for ina half years. I really needed a freash start and I think I will get just that with Triggers Down.
Herb Sibole Columbus Ohio
How do you feel about Halo 2 vs Halo 3?
Karma (4:24 PM)
There are a lot of differences. Halo 2 is way more technical and geared more towards individual play. Halo 3 gears more towards teamwork. I think Halo 3 is more fun to play.
Kyle (Loves, Park Illinois)
I'm pumped to see the "color of MLG" back on top to victory. How excited are you?
Karma (4:26 PM)
I am really excited! I think being one of the few African American gamers, I like to represent. I can't wait for Dallas.
Jason (NYC, NY)
Are we going to see that dominance we saw in 2006 at Dallas maybe?
Karma (4:27 PM)
It was 2007 and I don't know. I have to call my grandma. Seeing her up in the corwd lit a fire under me and hopefully I can bring that same fire this year as well.
On average how much do you practice a week?
Karma (4:28 PM)
I practice up to eight hours a day, so about 56 hours a week. On weekends I might play 10-13 hours a day.
john, morgantown, wv
does TD have a sponser like carbon did?
Karma (4:29 PM)
I have no idea, but we might have one later down the line.
Taylor: South Carolina
Which team are you wanting to play against the most in Dallas?
Karma (4:31 PM)
I want to play Strong Side more than anything. I haven't played him this year, so I really looking forward to play him in Dallas.
Diana Stephens (Woodbourne NY)
What do you think of Coach Mazsik?
Karma (4:32 PM)
He is a real cool guy. He hung out up in Toronto. He's not as awsome as xXx, but he's a very cool guy.
Got any tips for going pro?
Karma (4:34 PM)
It's all about your confidence. You have to go with you gut feeling. You need to know that you can win and if you lose, it's not the end of the world. You have to be able to bounce back. Just have fun, practice and play all day!
Karma (4:36 PM)
I love all of you. You have all ways been there for me. Hi mom! Shout out to NOK Method for getting me here. He doesn't want to play me anymore becuae he know I will beat him in a lan. Good luck to everyone going to Dallas, because we are coming!
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Jake Trotter
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMNCAA FB with Schlabach
- 1:00 PMNHL with Craig Custance
- 1:30 PMPTI co-host Michael Wilbon
- 1:30 PMESPNChicago Bears Chat
- 2:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Stephania Bell
- 3:00 PMNBA with Michael Wallace
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Ivan Maisel
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Taylor
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMNCAA FB with Kevin Gemmell
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Chris Harris
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Chatmon
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy Sports' AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Rittenberg
- 1:00 PMNCAA FB with Chris Low
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMFootball guru Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNCAA FB with Ted Miller
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMDolphins with Walker
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy NFL
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Adelson
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky