Chat with Browns QB Brady Quinn
Quinn started three games midway through the 2008 season, after former Browns coach Romeo Crennel benched starter Derek Anderson. However, Quinn's season was cut short following a broken finger. In the first start of his NFL career, in Week 10, Quinn threw for 239 yards and two TDs, while completing 65.7 percent of his passes.
Since entering the NFL, Quinn has worked with sports nutrition company EAS. Quinn, Larry Fitzgeraldn and other professional athletes make up Team EAS. EAS has worked with the NFL and NFLPA to create products that are a part of the NFL/NFLPA Sports Nutrition Label Certification Program, which ensures the products do not contain any banned substances.
Send in your questions now, then join Quinn on Friday at 11:30 a.m. ET!
Brady Quinn (11:34 AM)
Thanks for taking the time out to send in your questions. Make sure you check out www.eas.com for a free sample! Let's get started!
Matt J (Greenwich, CT)
Upon entering the NFL, what did you think were your greatest weaknesses and do you think you have improved on them?
Brady Quinn (11:35 AM)
There wasn't anything in particular that I thought I needed to work on. I just needed to get adjusted to the quickness and speed of the NFL game. It was more of a physical thing more than a mental.
Austin Barnard Wooster Ohio
What were your feelings after the firing of Romeo Crennel and the hiring of Eric Mangini?
Brady Quinn (11:37 AM)
Anytime there is a firing, it's going to be tough especially when it is the guy who drafted you. But I think that Coach Mangini will bring innovative ideas on both sides of the ball and I'm looking forward to playing under him.
Brandon (Pickerington, Ohio)
Were you disappointed about the Kellen Winslow trade?
Brady Quinn (11:38 AM)
Yes. He is a great player and friend but this is a business. You have to know that it could happen to anybody.
Dave Gray (Frederick, MD)
Hey Brady! What do you feel is the Browns biggest need on offense?
Brady Quinn (11:39 AM)
That's a tough question. Right now, I feel really confident with who we already have on offense.
bobby g - cleveland
What do you expect from the new offensive coaches and system?
Brady Quinn (11:41 AM)
I think that we will run an offense that will use our player's skills and talents to the best of our ability. It will be innovative and hopefully it will allow out offense to put a lot of points up on the board.
Dave (Boston, MA)
Which of the EAS supplements do you take on a regular basis? Do you take them every workout?
Brady Quinn (11:43 AM)
Yes, I take them every workout. I take phosphagen elite and muscle armor prior to my workouts. Myoplex original cookies and cream about 30 minutes after my workout.
Mike Scholze Wooster Ohio
After winning four games last year, what are your expectations for the team going into next year and how can you improve from last year?
Brady Quinn (11:44 AM)
I think the biggest thing is to focus and take things one day at a time. We can't look too far ahead of ourselves especially since we have a new coaching staff and system. Therefore, we must focus on the task at hand as well as stay healthy.
Micah Di Sabato, Massillon, Ohio
How are you approaching this off season differently than you did last year?
Brady Quinn (11:46 AM)
The only difference is that I had to rehab my finger. Outside of that, I continued to do the same things. I watched film and worked on my diet integrating EAS into it.
Brady Quinn (11:48 AM)
Thank you everyone for taking the time out to ask all these great questions. Go check out www.eas.com for your free sample. God Bless!
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Jake Trotter
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMNCAA FB with Schlabach
- 1:00 PMNHL with Craig Custance
- 1:30 PMPTI co-host Michael Wilbon
- 1:30 PMESPNChicago Bears Chat
- 2:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Stephania Bell
- 3:00 PMNBA with Michael Wallace
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Ivan Maisel
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Taylor
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMNCAA FB with Kevin Gemmell
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Chris Harris
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Chatmon
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy Sports' AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Rittenberg
- 1:00 PMNCAA FB with Chris Low
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMFootball guru Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNCAA FB with Ted Miller
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMDolphins with Walker
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy NFL
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Adelson
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky