Chat with Paul Shirley

Auto Update: Off
SportsNation
Welcome to The Life! On Tuesday, basketball veteran, and ESPN.com contributor, Paul Shirley will be by to chat about what's going on in the world of music and just about anything else on your mind.

Shirley pens a weekly music column for The Life where he discusses such topics as the new Hold Steady album, the agony of reducing one's music hard drive by 20 gigs and the best cuts for an interstate road trip.

Shirley documented his professional basketball career for ESPN.com with his journal "My So-Called Career," and his book ''Can I Keep My Jersey?'' is available in bookstores everywhere.

Shirley has played for 13 pro basketball teams, including three NBA teams -- the Chicago Bulls, Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns. He has also played in Greece, Spain and Russia, and has spent time in both the CBA and ABA.

Send your questions now and join Paul in The Show on Tuesday at 3 p.m. ET!

More: Shirley chats | Columns | Musician chats

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.