Chat with Joe and Gavin Maloof!
In May 1999, the Maloofs were granted controlling interest of the Kings and have since transformed the struggling Kings organization to a flashy and popular Western Conference contender.
Other holdings under Maloof Companies include a $300 million stake in San Francisco-based Wells Fargo Bank, The Sacramento Monarchs (WNBA), and the $265 million, 42-story Palms Hotel and Casino which opened in Las Vegas in 2000. Both Joe and Gavin handle basketball operations for the Kings and live less than five miles from Arco Arena.
Send your questions now and join Joe and Gavin in The Show on Friday at 4 p.m. ET
Catch the Kings in action:
at Cleveland Cavaliers, Friday, April 1 (8 p.m. ET, ESPN)
vs. Minnesota Timberwolves, Sunday, April 3 (3:30 p.m. ET, ABC)
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB