Ask Bills RB Willis McGahee!
McGahee was selected by the Bills in the first round of the 2003 Draft with the 23rd overall selection. Because of injuries, Willis didn't play his first game until September 2004. By the end of the season, McGahee was streaking, finishing out the year with 13 straight games with a rush of over 10 yards, and knocking off runs of 20-plus yards in five of the team's last seven games. His 13 rushing TDs on the year tied him for the second highest total in team history; three behind O.J. Simpson's 16 touchdowns in 1975.
Willis came to the Bills from the University of Miami where he established himself as one of the top scoring backs in the history of college football shattering school season records and contending for the Heisman Trophy.
Send your questions now and join McGahee in The Show on Wednesday at 1:30 ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 12:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PM'Nation's Michelle Beadle
- 1:45 PMFilmmaker Ken Burns
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB