Ask NASCAR's Robby Gordon!
Robby Gordon started his own Cup team in 2000 -- that year, he finished 43rd in the series standings, including a fourth-place finish at Watkins Glen and a ninth-place effort at Infineon Raceway.
Robby's first win as a NASCAR car owner came in 2004 in the Busch Series Emerson Radio 250. In addition to many Busch Series events, Robbie runs full-time in the Nextel Cup Series in his Jim Beam sponsored Chevrolet.
Jim Beam, the world's number one bourbon, became the first distilled spirit to sponsor a major motorsports team when it teamed-up with the world-renowned Andretti Green Racing of the Indy Racing League in 2003. Its entry into NASCAR provides Jim Beam with an opportunity to build on its commitment to the sport and firmly establishes its position as ''The Official Spirit of Racing.''
Jim Beam encourages all consumers to drink smartŪ. Simply put, drink smartŪ means making responsible choices concerning alcohol. For persons under age 21, that means not drinking alcohol at all, and for legal-purchase age adults, it means drinking responsibly, in moderation and not driving drunk.
For more information about Jim Beam and drink smart, please visit www.jimbeam.com and www.drinksmart.com.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB