Ask Softball Star Jennie Finch!
Jennie currently plays in the National Pro Fastpitch league for the Chicago Bandits. In 2001, Jennie led her U. of Arizona Wildcats to the NCAA softball championship with 32-0 record. She was a two-time national player of the year, three-time All-American. Finished career with a pitching record of 199-16 and also hit 50 home runs. Jennie was a member of the softball world championship team in 2002 and helped the USA take gold in the 2004 Olympics. Jennie also holds the prestigious honor of serving as the former Page 2 Hottest Female Athlete.
Jennie's new DVD, "MLB Superstars Show You Their Game - Hosted By Jennie Finch'' was released last Tuesday. Check it out ... buy it here!
Send Jennie Finch your questions now! Join her for the answers on Thursday!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton