Chat with Tim Henman
|Tim Henman has 13 career singles titles.|
This tournament will mark Henman?s first action since losing in the second round of the Championships at the All England Club. After a first-round bye, Henman will face the winner of the first-round encounter between a qualifier and South Africa?s Wesley Moodie, the Wimbledon doubles champion.
The summer season marks an exciting time in tennis as the popularity of the sport continues to rise. Before the start of Wimbledon, more than 3,000,000 fans had attended an ATP event, up more than 65,000 from last year.
Send your questions for Tim now and join The Show at 2 p.m. ET!
For more, visit www.atptennis.com!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz