Chat with Antonio Tarver
Tarver and Jones first met in the ring as thirteen-year-olds at the Sunshine State Games in Gainesville, FL., and each went on to become Olympic Medallists and professionals.
On November 8, 2003, the rivals faced off in Jones-Tarver I, which ended in a Jones win by decision. The rematch took place on May 15, 2004 when Tarver shocked the world by knocking out Jr. in Round 2.
October 1, 2005, Tarver and Jones III will settle the score.
Send in your questions and comments now, then join Antonio right here on Monday at 2 ET for all the answers.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB