Chat with Takeru Kobayashi
Kobayashi owns four International Federation of Competitve Eating records, so don't be upset if he finishes lunch before you do. Kobayashi (center of the picture at the right) once ate 57 cow brains in 15 minutes. He also owns records for Krystal Hamburgers (69 in 8 minutes) and rice balls (20 pounds in 30 minutes). Kobayashi also set the coveted record for hot dogs in the summer of 2004 when he ate 53.5 in 12 mintues.
So submit your questions now and join us and Kobayashi for lunch on Thursday at noon ET. Just don't bring any hot dogs, or he might eat them.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz