How does it feel to get picked second in the Pac-12 North by the media for 2014, when you have beaten Oregon the last two years plus won the conference championship each year?” -- Bill (Syracuse)
It feels great. I think our players do extremely well with the underdog mentality. I think Oregon is very deserving of that ranking. THey have a lot of good players coming back. I don't take offense of us being second. But I like people doubting us. I think we respond to that.” -- David Shaw, Stanford head coach
FEATURED CHAT TRANSCRIPTS!
- Pac-12 Coaches Chat
- The Pac-12 coaches are excited to start playing football instead of talking.
- Art Briles, Gary Patterson
- Baylor's Art Briles and TCU's Gary Patterson chatted about the upcoming season.
- Dana Holgorsen
- West Virginia needs to develop good chemistry to have a successful 2014.
- Bill Snyder
- Kansas State's head coach hopes to keep 2013's momentum going in 2014.