Your Turn: Maurice Clarett Talks
Ohio State athletic director Andy Geiger says "We dealt with this guy [Clarett] for 18 months. I just hope you've checked into the background and history of who you're dealing with.''
What do you make of the situation? Is Clarett a victim of people trying to take advantage of his athletic ability or is Clarett to blame for accepting money and gifts when he knew it was against NCAA regulations? Should NFL owners and GMs take a chance on Clarett when the NFL Draft rolls around? Use the form below to send us your opinion.
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 12:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PM'Nation's Michelle Beadle
- 1:45 PMFilmmaker Ken Burns
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB