Remembering Hunter S. Thompson
Thomspon was found dead on Sunday of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was 67.
In addition to writing countless groundbreaking books including Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72, Thompson was an original Page 2 writer. His knowledge of sports mixed with his knowledge of the world made for a one-of-a-kind read.
Use the form below to send your thoughts and memories of Hunter S. Thompson. We will post several of your comments in the coming days.
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz