Remembering Hunter S. Thompson
Thomspon was found dead on Sunday of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was 67.
In addition to writing countless groundbreaking books including Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72, Thompson was an original Page 2 writer. His knowledge of sports mixed with his knowledge of the world made for a one-of-a-kind read.
Use the form below to send your thoughts and memories of Hunter S. Thompson. We will post several of your comments in the coming days.
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB