Dec 19, 2008, 12:55 PM
Does increased parity help make 2008 more exciting?
Page 2 questions the morality of sports fans.
1) Which was the more exciting storyline?
2007: Patriots going 16-0
2008: No clear favorite, a dozen teams with legit Super Bowl hopes
2) Which was the more interesting story?
2008: Patriots lose Tom Brady, scramble to try to make playoffs
3) Which story was more compelling?
2007: Brett Favre leads 13-3 Packers to playoffs in final season
2008: Brett Favre helps resurrect Jets into playoff contention
4) Which story did you pay more attention to?
2007: Cowboys go 13-3, Tony Romo dates Jessica Simpson
2008: Cowboys sign Pacman, fight for playoffs, fight internally
5) Which kind of football do you prefer to watch?
2007: An all-time great offense (Patriots)
2008: An all-time great defense (Steelers)
6) Has officiating influenced your opinion of this NFL season?
7) How would you compare the quality of play in 2008 compared to 2007?
8) Which was the more exciting crop of rookies?
2007: Adrian Peterson, Marshawn Lynch, Calvin Johnson, Trent Edwards, Joe Thomas, Patrick Willis
2008: Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte, Chris Johnson
9) Do you like it when there is an 'evil empire' team to root against, like the 2007 Patriots?
You must be signed in to post a comment
Need an account?
Forgot your username/password?
Already have an account?
Sign In with Facebook
You are fully responsible for the content you post. Content that includes profanity, personal attacks or antisocial behavior (such as "spamming" or "trolling"), or other inappropriate content or material will be removed. We reserve the right to block any user who violates our
, including removing all content posted by that user.
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
Monday, May 18
Fantasy's Tristan Cockcroft
ESPN's Michael Wilbon
Tuesday, May 26
MLB with Schoenfield
Wednesday, May 27
Fantasy's Eric Karabell
NBA Insider Chad Ford
Thursday, May 28
Boxing with Dan Rafael
MLB Insider Keith Law
Boxing with Brian Campbell
NBA Insider Amin Elhassan
Friday, May 29
NBA Insider Kevin Pelton
NFL Insider Mike Sando
Advertise on ESPN.com
Sales Media Kit
Jobs at ESPN
© 2015 ESPN Internet Ventures.
Your California Privacy Rights
are applicable to you. All rights reserved.