Updated: Oct 19, 2010, 12:46 PM

Vote: NFL Week 7 Pick 'Em (vs. spread)


Tom Brady Will the Patriots beat the Chargers?

How will the seventh week of the NFL season unfold taking the point spreads into account?

Not a bad job picking games in Week 6, SportsNation, although there were a few times when the integrity of your sterling record was up in the air.

Your closest call came in the Dolphins-Packers game. Appropriately, that game was decided by an overtime field goal, which reflected SportsNation's indecision. Fortunately, 50.3 percent of SportsNation ended up picking Miami, leaving 49.7 percent of you on the outside looking in. Your 10-4 record this time makes up for the past few mediocre weeks. Can you do better in Week 7? Cast your votes now!

SportsNation's Week 6 Pick 'Em record: 10-4

SportsNation's season record: 53-37

All games Sunday unless otherwise noted.

Comments

You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?