Apr 7, 2004, 9:16 AM
Vote: Is it a Husky Nation?
Three in a row!
UConn did it, but give credit to Pat Summitt's Lady Volunteers, who refused to go down without a fight.
What was the turning point, who was the biggest hero and what happens in Indianapolis next year?
Vote now, SportsNation!
Thank you for voting. See below for the results from across SportsNation.
Your responses in bold text below.
1) Does this third consecutive national title make Connecticut the most dominant program in NCAA women's basketball history?
2) Which UConn national championship team was the most resilient?
3) Which player most embodies Connecticut's dominance?
4) Who will finish their career with the most titles?
5) How far will Connecticut go next year without Diana Taurasi?
Fourth consecutive national title
6) Which veteran will best assume Taurasi's leadership role?
7) Who was the most impressive player in Tuesday's game?
LaToya Davis (Tenn)
Jessica Moore (UConn)
Diana Taurasi (UConn)
Shanna Zolman (Tenn)
You must be signed in to post a comment
Need an account?
Forgot your username/password?
Already have an account?
Sign In with Facebook
You are fully responsible for the content you post. Content that includes profanity, personal attacks or antisocial behavior (such as "spamming" or "trolling"), or other inappropriate content or material will be removed. We reserve the right to block any user who violates our
, including removing all content posted by that user.
& X GAMES
Advertise on ESPN.com
Sales Media Kit
Jobs at ESPN
© 2015 ESPN Internet Ventures.
Your California Privacy Rights
are applicable to you. All rights reserved.