- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- Thoughts on NFL's opening week?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- NFL is back; will Seattle repeat?
- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Champions League predictions?
The UEFA Champions League group stage is upon us, with Real Madrid aiming to defend its 2014 title; Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Chelsea looking to add to recent championships; and a number of other hopefuls trying to attain European glory. First, of course, all of these teams must advance to the knockout stage. What are your picks for group winners and second-place finishers? Cast your votes below!