- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Chris Johnson visits Jets
- Pacers get East's No. 1 seed
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Will Liverpool win EPL?
- Heat or Pacers in the East?
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- Nets complete sweep of Heat
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- FIFA punishes Barcelona
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
Is NCAA meal rule enough?
Not long after Connecticut star Shabazz Napier said he went to bed "starving" because he couldn't afford food, the NCAA approved a measure allowing schools to provide unlimited meals and snacks to all Division I athletes, including walk-ons. This doesn't come close to addressing all concerns for athletes, though; Northwestern football players, of course, won the right to unionize, with the team's vote scheduled for April 25. What do you make of it all?