- Broncos sign Aqib Talib
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Bucs to release Darrelle Revis?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson with the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Broncos sign Aqib Talib
The Broncos have made the first major splash in free agency, signing former Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib to a six-year, $57 million deal that includes $26 million in guaranteed money. The oft-injured Talib was one of the few bright spots on an inconsistent Patriots defense last season, and though he was knocked out of the AFC Championship Game against the Broncos by a hard hit from Wes Welker, he appears not to hold any lingering resentment. The Broncos are also reportedly pursuing Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Ware, which could end up making their defense just as scary as their offense.