- Are the Miami Heat on the brink?
- Stanley Cup: Blackhawks-Bruins
- Max Scherzer leads pitching aces
- NBA Finals: Heat-Spurs
- MLB bans eight for brawl
- Paul and Howard as teammates?
- Harper, Strasburg and the Nationals
- Broncos release Willis McGahee
- Doc Rivers' future
- Jason Kidd lands Nets coaching job
- Tim Tebow signs with Patriots
- Tough times for NBA coaches
- Yasiel Puig's hot start
- NBA on ESPN Radio
- Nadal wins French Open No. 8
- An NFL team in London?
- UFC 161
- How should NBA fix flopping?
- Rees named Notre Dame's starter
- Nuggets part with George Karl
- NBA coaching carousel
- NBA 5-on-5: Best in 2013 draft
- USA beats Panama
Are the Miami Heat on the brink?
LeBron James has been unable to escape talk about his legacy. This has been broadly true ever since his rookie season, but it's picked up ever since he started going to the Finals on a semiregular basis. It's not a bad problem to have, but it has to be stressful, especially because the Heat will be playing for their metaphorical lives Tuesday night. A loss in six games could have a ripple effect on LeBron and the Heat -- he'd be 1-3 in the Finals, coach Erik Spoelstra could find himself out of a job and, in general, the Heat would be that much further from LeBron's promise of multiple championships.