- Will Phil Jackson run the Knicks?
- Top NBA teams struggling
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Revis on the trade block
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Will Phil Jackson run the Knicks?
Phil Jackson might be coming to the Knicks, but not as their coach. Jackson reportedly is considering a front-office job with the team after declining a head coach position. As president of basketball operations, he'd have full control over all basketball-related matters, which would undoubtedly be a boon to the Knicks' current personnel mess. For a team that hasn't won a championship since the '70s, getting the best NBA coach of all time would be cause for celebration, even if he'd be making trades rather than calling plays.