- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Bucs to release Darrelle Revis?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Will Phil Jackson run the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Top NBA teams struggling
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
He made seven Pro Bowls and recorded 117 sacks with the Dallas Cowboys. Now DeMarcus Ware is a free agent, after the 31-year-old pass-rusher was released Tuesday by the only NFL team for which he's played. The move was made necessary by Ware's refusal to cut his salary from $12.25 million; Dallas will now save $7.4 million against the cap. Was Ware right to not restructure his contract? Should Dallas have hung on to him and sought relief elsewhere?