- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- Spurs good chance at title?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Should LeBron James honor Z?
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Tiger Woods' struggles continue
- Your thoughts on Oscars?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- More trouble for DeMarcus Cousins
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Danny Granger chooses Clippers
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Revis on the trade block
- How impressive is Wichita State?
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- DeMarcus Ware's future?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- Jim Harbaugh's future in San Fran
- Disappointed with medal count?
- Jason Collins makes history
- Wayne Rooney signs extension
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
In what should be no surprise, Wichita State won the Missouri Valley Conference tournament with an 83-69 win over Indiana State. In what certainly would have been a surprise before the season, the Shockers will enter the NCAA tournament unbeaten (34-0). Wichita State's schedule certainly can't be considered treacherous, but the team is no lightweight; it did reach last year's Final Four, after all. Should this be enough to earn the No. 1 overall seed over Florida (the only major team with fewer than three losses)? How will the Shockers fare in the tourney?