- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Pacers get East's No. 1 seed
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Will Liverpool win EPL?
- Heat or Pacers in the East?
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- Nets complete sweep of Heat
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- FIFA punishes Barcelona
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
Giants sign Josh Freeman
Eli Manning's hold on the Giants' starting quarterback position just got a little less secure. The Giants have agreed to a deal with former Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman to be Manning's backup, but given Manning's poor performance last season -- only 16 touchdowns against 27 interceptions -- and recent ankle surgery, this signing might be more than just insurance in case Manning goes down. Freeman has struggled in his career after a hot start, but if Manning starts this season off with a bushel of interceptions, he could find himself with an opportunity to restart his career.