- Michael Crabtree tears Achilles
- MLB: Mike Trout hits for cycle
- NFL: Raiders sign Woodson
- Dwight Howard to Dallas?
- Greatest coaches in NFL?
- NFL: Schedule changes?
- NBA draft lottery
- Super Bowl L location?
- Clippers let Del Negro go
- UFC 160
- NBA Playoff Pick 'Em
- NBA Playoffs: Grizzlies vs. Spurs
- NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat
- NHL Playoffs: Disallowed goal
- David Beckham to retire
- Does Durant deserve a pass?
- Future of the Sacramento Kings?
- How do Kobe and MJ compare?
- MLB: Contenders or pretenders
- MLB: Josh Hamilton's slump
- NBA 5-on-5: Best in 2013 draft
- NHL playoff series Pick 'Em
- NHL Playoffs: Bruins-Rangers
- NHL Playoffs: Hawks-Red Wings
- NHL Playoffs: Kings-Sharks
- NHL Playoffs: Penguins-Senators
- Rob Gronkowski's health
- Feedback on new PollCenter
Michael Crabtree tears Achilles
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree recently had surgery for a torn Achilles suffered in practice and is expected to miss at least six months. This could dramatically alter the outlook of the 49ers-Seahawks rivalry in the NFC West and dampen the Niners' Super Bowl hopes. What does this mean for San Francisco, who needs to step up, and will we see a speedy recovery with Crabtree catching passes before the season is over?