- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Bucs to release Darrelle Revis?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson with the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
For a while, it seemed Jonathan Martin might not play in another NFL game. Now his return is all but certain. The San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday sent a conditional draft pick to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for the offensive lineman, who left his team last season after what investigators deemed "a pattern of harassment" by fellow offensive linemen Richie Incognito, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey. The deal reunites Martin with his former coach at Stanford, Jim Harbaugh, who stood by his former player throughout the saga. Will this revive Martin's career? What will happen with Incognito, who is a free agent?