- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Bucs to release Darrelle Revis?
- Will Phil Jackson run the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Top NBA teams struggling
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Clippers win eighth straight
The Clippers are the hottest team in basketball right now, winning eight straight games against the likes of the Thunder and Rockets. They've been so good, in fact, that J.A. Adande thinks it's time to include Blake Griffin in the MVP race, formerly a two-person competition between Kevin Durant and LeBron James. Griffin definitely looked like an MVP last night against the Suns, scoring 37 points and only missing two of his 16 shots. With a healthy Chris Paul dishing assists to Griffin, the Clippers could be a force in the playoffs.