- End of Patriots' success?
- 2014 MLB playoff predictions?
- ESPNU CFB Daily: The Edge
- Red Sox Exit Polls
- Red Sox report card
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
End of Patriots' success?
Since 2001, the New England Patriots have been a portrait of consistent success. Just one season with fewer than 10 wins. Just two seasons outside the playoffs. Five Super Bowl trips. Three Super Bowl wins (albeit none since 2004). So when said team falls behind 41-7 to a Kansas City Chiefs squad that three weeks earlier lost 26-10 to the Tennessee Titans ... one tends to notice. Bill Belichick's and Tom Brady's squad hasn't quite been the same since losing the Super Bowl in the 2011 season, but could Monday's 41-14 loss be the tipping point?