- Thursday night AFC shakeup?
- What's up in Western Conference?
- MJ's 'flu game' kicks bring big bucks
- Rangers draft Russell Wilson
- Yankees reject Phillips deal
- Redskins to start Cousins
- Mack Brown stepping down?
- Who wins East -- Heat or Pacers?
- Is coaching hazardous to health?
- NFL Week 15 -- Ravens at Lions
- NFL Week 15 -- Packers at Cowboys
- Coming soon: UFC on Fox 9
- 2013 BCS National Championship
- Who wins the BCS bowls?
- Which team will win the Rose Bowl?
- Which team will win the Sugar Bowl?
- Which team will win the Orange Bowl?
- Which team will win the Fiesta Bowl?
- 2013-14 College Bowl Games
- Will you miss the BCS?
- Do you like football in the snow?
- Gronkowski tears ACL, MCL
- Bengals contenders? Colts doomed?
- Who wins NFC North? NFC East?
- Which team will win the NFC?
- Kobe Bryant rusty in return
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Kings
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano
- Carlos Beltran to the Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Washington hires Chris Petersen
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Will Texans 'earn' No. 1 pick?
- How will the U.S. fare at the WC?
- Will you watch the World Cup?
- Who should win Ballon d'Or?
- Fighting in the NHL
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- 2014 Grammy Awards
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- College Football Awards
MLB: Josh Hamilton's slump
Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton says a sinus infection has been affecting his performance for the past 10-to-14 days. But Hamilton, signed as a free agent for $125 million, has been struggling at the plate all season. His .214 batting average and .364 slugging percentage entering Wednesday's games are both well below his career averages. Should the Angels rest Hamilton? Will he snap out of it and go on a hot streak, as he's done before? Or does he need to overhaul his swing and approach at the plate to turn it around? Vote below!