- NFL: Week 14 -- Seahawks at 49ers
- NFL Week 14 -- Panthers at Saints
- NFL Week 14 -- Cowboys at Bears
- Fighting in the NHL
- Mike Tomlin fined $100K
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Marcus Mariota returning to Oregon
- UFC Fight Night 33
- NFL Week 14 Pick 'Em
- Are Seahawks best in NFL?
- Just how good are Trail Blazers?
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Is Geno Smith out of chances?
- SEC -- Missouri vs. Auburn
- Big Ten -- Ohio St. vs. Mich. St.
- ACC -- Duke vs. Florida State
- Pac-12 -- Stanford vs. Arizona St.
- MAC -- BGSU vs. No. Illinois
- Broncos take control of AFC West
- AFC playoff predictions?
- Which team will win NFC East?
- BCS Mixing Bowl
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- McCarthy says Pack must win out
- Ryan Braun offers another apology
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- Jordan Lynch for Heisman?
- College Football Awards
- Is Carmelo not getting calls?
- Pro Football Hall of Famers?
- Trade: Prince Fielder to Rangers
- A-Rod calls accusations 'nonsense'
NHL Playoffs: Disallowed goal
Two goals in a quick 31 seconds proved to be the difference in the Detroit Red Wings' 3-1 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of their second round series. However, a disallowed Blackhawks goal could have tied the game at 2, possibly changing the final outcome. Did the refs get the call right? And who wins Game 4?