- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
LeBron James hits Game 1 winner
LeBron James did it again -- this time, putting up a triple-double before hitting a game-winning layup in overtime of Game 1. Strangely enough, Pacers coach Frank Vogel kept Roy Hibbert, his best defender, on the bench in the final seconds, leaving only an overmatched Paul George to guard LeBron. Would the outcome of this game have been different if Hibbert was left in?