- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers to hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
NBA Finals: Game 7
The Miami Heat came back in grand fashion against the San Antonio Spurs in one of the most exciting postseason games in recent memory. LeBron James lost his headband and caught fire (metaphorically), Ray Allen hit another clutch 3-pointer, Chris Bosh had a number of key blocks in overtime, and the Heat are alive for another day. With such a dramatic end to Game 6, it's almost absurd that both teams have to play again -- but play again they must, in Game 7 in Miami.