- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Howard's reasons for leaving L.A.?
And the Dwight Howard vs. Los Angeles Lakers saga continues. According to sources, the Lakers' refusal to create a concrete timetable for shifting from the Kobe Bryant era to the Dwight Howard era played a major role in why arguably the NBA's best center opted not to re-sign with the the team. Were the Lakers right in showing loyalty to its current franchise player and not the future star? What do you make of the fallout from this whole fiasco?