- Redskins to start Cousins
- Mack Brown stepping down?
- Who wins East -- Heat or Pacers?
- Is coaching hazardous to health?
- NFL Week 15 -- Ravens at Lions
- NFL Week 15 -- Packers at Cowboys
- Coming soon: UFC on Fox 9
- 2013 BCS National Championship
- Who wins the BCS bowls?
- Which team will win the Rose Bowl?
- Which team will win the Sugar Bowl?
- Which team will win the Orange Bowl?
- Which team will win the Fiesta Bowl?
- 2013-14 College Bowl Games
- Will you miss the BCS?
- Do you like football in the snow?
- Gronkowski tears ACL, MCL
- Bengals contenders? Colts doomed?
- Who wins NFC North? NFC East?
- Which team will win the NFC?
- Kobe Bryant rusty in return
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Kings
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano
- Carlos Beltran to the Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Washington hires Chris Petersen
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Will Texans 'earn' No. 1 pick?
- How will the U.S. fare at the WC?
- Will you watch the World Cup?
- Who should win Ballon d'Or?
- What's the real North Carolina?
- Fighting in the NHL
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- 2014 Grammy Awards
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- College Football Awards
RGIII out for the preseason?
Robert Griffin III is still set to play this season, but he won't have much in the way of a grace period if the Redskins' current plans hold. The team reportedly is unlikely to put him in a preseason game, although he is medically cleared to participate in training camp activities. The team may be exercising an abundance of caution, but will it affect RGIII when the real games start?