- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Pro Bowl drops AFC-NFC format
Long considered an inferior all-star game, the Pro Bowl is shaking things up in an attempt to change that perception. And we're not just talking tweaks. Starting in 2014, the game no longer will be bound by conference affiliations, as two captains -- the leading vote getters -- will select the 43-man rosters, with help from Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders and two NFL.com fantasy football champions. The game also is eliminating kickoffs, along with numerous other in-game alterations.