- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014 college football predictions
- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Pro Bowl drops AFC-NFC format
Long considered an inferior all-star game, the Pro Bowl is shaking things up in an attempt to change that perception. And we're not just talking tweaks. Starting in 2014, the game no longer will be bound by conference affiliations, as two captains -- the leading vote getters -- will select the 43-man rosters, with help from Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders and two NFL.com fantasy football champions. The game also is eliminating kickoffs, along with numerous other in-game alterations.