- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers to hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Conf. games in early NCAA rounds?
As expected, the NCAA made a change Thursday, in an attempt to more accurately seed the field for its 68-team tournament. The move allows some conference teams to face each other as early as the round of 32; in the past they had to wait until the regional final (unless a league got nine or more teams into the field). Of course, restrictions remain -- e.g. teams that have played three times during the season still must wait until the Elite Eight for a rematch. Should the NCAA open things up further?