- Your NCAA tournament picks?
- Call in sick to watch NCAA tourney?
- Should Man U fire David Moyes?
- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Sunday: Manning vs. Manning
Get ready. We've got another Manning Bowl on our hands, which gives us the chance to take stock of how Eli and Peyton stack up against each other. Eli, of course, has the extra Super Bowl ring. Peyton, meanwhile, has the numbers. And, after a seven-touchdown barrage Sept. 5, it seems the older brother still has a lot left to offer. Who, for you, wins this sibling rivalry?