- Will Texans 'earn' No. 1 pick?
- Will Peyton struggle in the cold?
- Brighter outlook -- Knicks or Nets?
- What's the real North Carolina?
- NFL: Week 14 -- Seahawks at 49ers
- NFL Week 14 -- Panthers at Saints
- NFL Week 14 -- Cowboys at Bears
- Fighting in the NHL
- Mike Tomlin fined $100K
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Marcus Mariota returning to Oregon
- UFC Fight Night 33
- NFL Week 14 Pick 'Em
- Are Seahawks best in NFL?
- Just how good are Trail Blazers?
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Is Geno Smith out of chances?
- SEC -- Missouri vs. Auburn
- Big Ten -- Ohio St. vs. Mich. St.
- ACC -- Duke vs. Florida State
- Pac-12 -- Stanford vs. Arizona St.
- MAC -- BGSU vs. No. Illinois
- Broncos take control of AFC West
- AFC playoff predictions?
- Which team will win NFC East?
- BCS Mixing Bowl
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- McCarthy says Pack must win out
- Ryan Braun offers another apology
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- Jordan Lynch for Heisman?
- College Football Awards
NFL Week 3: Colts at 49ers
Colin Kaepernick may technically be a third-year player, but he has played the exact same amount of NFL games, 18, as Andrew Luck. Which quarterback would you rather have the rest of the season? And are the Colts at a disadvantage given the opposing head coach, Jim Harbaugh, coached Luck in college?