- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers to hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Browns send Richardson to Colts
That was unexpected. On Wednesday, the moribund Cleveland Browns sent 2012 No. 3 overall draft pick Trent Richardson to the Indianapolis Colts, in exchange for a first-round pick in 2014. Letting a promising 22-year-old running back go like that? Crazy ... unless you (1) are going into full rebuild mode, after an 0-2 start featuring 16 points scored, and/or (2) don't think Richardson, who has been slowed by injury issues, will live up to his draft position. The Colts, though, don't fall into that latter camp. It could pay off quickly.