- Heat get big win over Pacers
- Barry Hinson's epic rant
- NFL Week 16 -- Bears at Eagles
- NFL Week 16 -- Patriots at Ravens
- NFL Week 16 -- Saints at Panthers
- NFL Week 16 -- Colts at Chiefs
- NFL Week 16 Pick 'Em
- Mega-events coming in 2014
- Ravens change playoff picture?
- Teddy Bridgewater in 2014 draft?
- Champions League Round of 16
- Which team will win NFC South?
- Which team will win NFC East?
- Should Patriots fans be worried?
- Mack Brown to step down
- Jameis Winston wins Heisman
- Thursday night AFC shakeup?
- What's up in Western Conference?
- MJ's 'flu game' kicks bring big bucks
- Rangers draft Russell Wilson
- Yankees reject Phillips deal
- Is coaching hazardous to health?
- 2013 BCS National Championship
- Who wins the BCS bowls?
- Which team will win the Rose Bowl?
- Which team will win the Sugar Bowl?
- Which team will win the Orange Bowl?
- Which team will win the Fiesta Bowl?
- 2013-14 College Bowl Games
- Will you miss the BCS?
- Do you like football in the snow?
- How will the U.S. fare at the WC?
- Will you watch the World Cup?
- Who should win Ballon d'Or?
- Fighting in the NHL
- 2014 Grammy Awards
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
A's, Braves to go deep in playoffs?
Not many expected this. Sure, the Atlanta Braves and Oakland A's got plenty of wild-card love in ESPN's preseason predictions. But with the seemingly stacked Washington Nationals and Texas Rangers in their respective divisions, few saw the Braves and A's as sure Division Series participants. You know where we're going with this -- those prognostications proved incorrect, as Atlanta and Oakland clinched titles Sunday. Each is guaranteed a best-of-five showdown in the postseason. Will either use that to launch a long run?