- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Should Redskins change name?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Pacers, George near extension
The Pacers reportedly are close to signing Paul George to a five-year extension worth more than $90 million, locking up one of their best players through what promise to be his prime years. George helped lead the Pacers to the Eastern Conference finals and was the NBA's Most Improved Player last season, so extending his contract was a priority for the Pacers. The price might be steep, but any player capable of taking the Heat to seven games is probably the real deal.