- Cleveland's Pain Bracket
- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Pacers, George near extension
The Pacers reportedly are close to signing Paul George to a five-year extension worth more than $90 million, locking up one of their best players through what promise to be his prime years. George helped lead the Pacers to the Eastern Conference finals and was the NBA's Most Improved Player last season, so extending his contract was a priority for the Pacers. The price might be steep, but any player capable of taking the Heat to seven games is probably the real deal.