- Thursday night AFC shakeup?
- What's up in Western Conference?
- MJ's 'flu game' kicks bring big bucks
- Rangers draft Russell Wilson
- Yankees reject Phillips deal
- Redskins to start Cousins
- Mack Brown stepping down?
- Who wins East -- Heat or Pacers?
- Is coaching hazardous to health?
- NFL Week 15 -- Ravens at Lions
- NFL Week 15 -- Packers at Cowboys
- Coming soon: UFC on Fox 9
- 2013 BCS National Championship
- Who wins the BCS bowls?
- Which team will win the Rose Bowl?
- Which team will win the Sugar Bowl?
- Which team will win the Orange Bowl?
- Which team will win the Fiesta Bowl?
- 2013-14 College Bowl Games
- Will you miss the BCS?
- Do you like football in the snow?
- Gronkowski tears ACL, MCL
- Bengals contenders? Colts doomed?
- Who wins NFC North? NFC East?
- Which team will win the NFC?
- Kobe Bryant rusty in return
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Kings
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano
- Carlos Beltran to the Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Washington hires Chris Petersen
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Will Texans 'earn' No. 1 pick?
- How will the U.S. fare at the WC?
- Will you watch the World Cup?
- Who should win Ballon d'Or?
- Fighting in the NHL
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- 2014 Grammy Awards
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- College Football Awards
CFB: (14) Oklahoma at (22) Notre Dame
These perennial powers have been bumped down a bit, and for good reason. Oklahoma was hammered by Texas A&M in last season's Cotton Bowl, and it hasn't always looked inspired this season. Notre Dame played in the last BCS title game ... and got crushed by Alabama, before losing to Michigan in Week 2 this season (and not always looking inspired in its last two wins). Which team will take a step toward reaching those old heights?