- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson with the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
AL wild-card race down to the wire
Two wins separate the three teams in the American League wild-card race, and nothing is out of the question -- including a three-way tie for two playoff spots. The Rays seem to have the advantage, with a one-game lead over the Indians and a six-game win streak. But the Indians also have won six straight and finish with four games at the woeful Twins. As for the Rangers? They're one game behind the Indians but temporarily halted their monthlong plunge -- three games against the Astros will do that -- and stayed alive. Will they win out at home and keep the pressure on Tampa Bay and Cleveland?