- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014 college football predictions
- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
CFB: (4) Ohio St. at (16) N'western
Is it possible? Could Northwestern be a real Big Ten contender? Let's not get ahead of ourselves; first the No. 16 Wildcats must handle visiting, undefeated and fourth-ranked Ohio State. It's one of NU's biggest regular-season games ever, and carries with it a rather ominous number: The Buckeyes have won 28 of the past 29 meetings. Then again, Ohio State didn't exactly thrash Wisconsin last week in Columbus. Might this be the time for coach Pat Fitzgerald & Co.?