- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Donte Whitner's name change
Donte Whitner is going the way of Chad Johnson by changing his name -- only the change is much less dramatic than the former Ochocinco's ever was. Whitner is simply dropping the "W" from his name, making him Donte Hitner. Whitner (the name change hasn't officially gone through yet, so we can refer to him by his original name) will be required to purchase all of his unsold jerseys, but it might be worth the financial hit -- if people actually end up liking his new name, of course.