- Thursday night AFC shakeup?
- What's up in Western Conference?
- MJ's 'flu game' kicks bring big bucks
- Rangers draft Russell Wilson
- Yankees reject Phillips deal
- Redskins to start Cousins
- Mack Brown stepping down?
- Who wins East -- Heat or Pacers?
- Is coaching hazardous to health?
- NFL Week 15 -- Ravens at Lions
- NFL Week 15 -- Packers at Cowboys
- Coming soon: UFC on Fox 9
- 2013 BCS National Championship
- Who wins the BCS bowls?
- Which team will win the Rose Bowl?
- Which team will win the Sugar Bowl?
- Which team will win the Orange Bowl?
- Which team will win the Fiesta Bowl?
- 2013-14 College Bowl Games
- Will you miss the BCS?
- Do you like football in the snow?
- Gronkowski tears ACL, MCL
- Bengals contenders? Colts doomed?
- Who wins NFC North? NFC East?
- Which team will win the NFC?
- Kobe Bryant rusty in return
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Kings
- Mariners sign Robinson Cano
- Carlos Beltran to the Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Washington hires Chris Petersen
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Will Texans 'earn' No. 1 pick?
- How will the U.S. fare at the WC?
- Will you watch the World Cup?
- Who should win Ballon d'Or?
- Fighting in the NHL
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- 2014 Grammy Awards
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- College Football Awards
What do to at QB for the Browns?
The Browns got some bad news after their 37-24 win over the Buffalo Bills -- quarterback Brian Hoyer, who has looked solid so far this season, will miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL. The news is disheartening for the Browns, who seemed to be playing with an energy they've lacked for quite some time, but the team did end up winning the game with Brandon Weeden playing the majority of snaps at quarterback. That being said, there's at least one other option out there for them right now, in the person of recently released Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman.