- Will Peyton struggle in the cold?
- Brighter outlook -- Knicks or Nets?
- What's the real North Carolina?
- NFL: Week 14 -- Seahawks at 49ers
- NFL Week 14 -- Panthers at Saints
- NFL Week 14 -- Cowboys at Bears
- Fighting in the NHL
- Mike Tomlin fined $100K
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees
- Marcus Mariota returning to Oregon
- UFC Fight Night 33
- NFL Week 14 Pick 'Em
- Are Seahawks best in NFL?
- Just how good are Trail Blazers?
- Steve Sarkisian hired at USC
- Is Geno Smith out of chances?
- SEC -- Missouri vs. Auburn
- Big Ten -- Ohio St. vs. Mich. St.
- ACC -- Duke vs. Florida State
- Pac-12 -- Stanford vs. Arizona St.
- MAC -- BGSU vs. No. Illinois
- Broncos take control of AFC West
- AFC playoff predictions?
- Which team will win NFC East?
- BCS Mixing Bowl
- Kevin Sumlin an Aggie through '19
- McCarthy says Pack must win out
- Ryan Braun offers another apology
- Who makes your Baseball HOF?
- Jordan Lynch for Heisman?
- College Football Awards
Schaub, Texans reach new low
Which is worse: Losing a game you had in hand, or having never had a chance to win? Quarterback Matt Schaub, coach Gary Kubiak and the Houston Texans can ponder this question after squandering a 20-6 lead against the Seattle Seahawks a week ago, then seeing Schaub's improbable pick-six streak continue (four in a row) in a 34-3 loss at the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night. That drops the Texans to 2-3, one loss fewer than they experienced all of last season. Are they done?