- Is Blake Griffin a flopper?
- Jabari Parker enters NBA draft
- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
Should Clowney be sitting?
Jadeveon Clowney was supposed to be the consensus favorite for the Heisman Trophy this season, but injuries and a growing sense of concern about his future have derailed his season. Clowney missed South Carolina's game against Kentucky last week, holding himself out due to bruised ribs, and coach Steve Spurrier thinks everyone involved has handled it poorly. It's clear that Clowney will still be a high draft pick, so his looking out for his future is understandable, but would you have wanted to see him try to play through pain?