- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
NFL Week 6 -- Jaguars at Broncos
Undefeated versus winless. The NFL's best versus its undoubted worst. A team that scored 51 last week versus a team that has put up that many points all season. Oh, and the good one is at home. Any wonder the Denver Broncos-Jacksonville Jaguars matchup tied the record for largest point spread in NFL history (28)? Better question: Is there anything Jacksonville can do to stop Denver ... from covering?