- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- World Cup final -- Germany-Argentina
- 2014 ESPY Awards
- NBA free agency predictions?
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- MLB All-Star Game rosters?
- What does WC run mean for U.S.?
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Tim Lincecum no-hits Padres again
- New sliding rule for MLB?
- Should Redskins change name?
- Is PED use no big deal?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
With Jones out, are Falcons done?
The hits just keep coming for the Atlanta Falcons. Two days after losing at home to the New York Jets, the worries about receiver Julio Jones' health were confirmed; the Pro Bowler will miss the rest of the season with a foot injury. Suddenly, these Super Bowl-contending birds are 1-4, missing one top WR and about to lose another one for at least a little time. Should the Falcons backtrack on their Tony Gonzalez stance and pack it in for the year?