- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Should Redskins change name?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
David Price's future in Tampa?
David Price has been the Rays' franchise starter for years, but given the team's habit of trading star players before they become unaffordable, he thinks he'll be wearing a different uniform in 2014. Price may make $13 million next season, and despite his Cy Young Award in 2012, the frugal Rays may think it prudent to start up another youth movement. Despite a rough start in the American League Division Series, Price is still one of the best pitchers in the league, but would it be worth keeping him in Tampa?