- Your NCAA tournament picks?
- Call in sick to watch NCAA tourney?
- Should Man U fire David Moyes?
- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Broncos & Chiefs -- which loses first?
Raise your hand if you had this one: The NFL's remaining two undefeated teams hail from the AFC West, and one of them drafted No. 1 overall in April. Oh, put your hands down. Surely no one saw the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs as the last teams to lose in 2013. But here they are, 6-0 despite some struggles Sunday, with K.C. topping the Oakland Raiders 24-7, the Broncos winning -- but not covering -- against the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the New Orleans Saints finally falling thanks to a last-minute Tom Brady touchdown. So now we ask: Which team loses first?