- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Injury plagued NFL Week 6
Week 6 of the NFL season saw big time play makers suffer injuries that are likely to hold them out of game action for several weeks. The Packers will be without their second-leading receiver Randall Cobb after he took a helmet to the knee against the Ravens. DeMarcus Ware's strained quadriceps will keep him sidelined up to four weeks. And the league's leader in receiving yards, Jimmy Graham, has an undisclosed leg injury that could keep him out for a significant amount of time. What do their injuries mean to their teams?