- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
CFB: (10) Texas Tech at (15) OU
Oklahoma's season isn't getting any easier. After a disappointing loss to Texas and a not-so-dominating win over Kansas, the Sooners now host a Texas Tech team that has consistently given them fits in the past and the very next week travel to Baylor to face the eighth-ranked Bears. The Sooners will hope to ride their hot rushing game, but it won't come easily against a Red Raiders squad that is giving up just 123 rushing yards per game. The Big 12 title is up for grabs, and the winner of this game will take a big step forward.